I am officially 5 days late today and...yes...I have tested but it was neg and I spotted yesterday a little but it stopped. I really didn't want to POAS, but because I had a dentist appointment, I did. I got over the POAS trigger happy feelings a long time ago because I feel like it is just screaming "No...don't you get it, no!"
Anyhoo, in other news I am excited to finally see my husband next weekend. It has been kinda hard this time he is away. But I have kept myself busy, working and trying to see some shows.
I have my WTF appointment on Wednesday. I asked to speak to a different RE at the practice (It is a group practice) and I want his opinion as recommendation from a friend that is a patient there. I just want to hear his opinion as well a good explanation of what happened with our last cycle as opposed to oh it just didn't work let's just try again. If AF is not here by then I will test there but again...not expecting much.
Have a busy week ahead of me otherwise. So I gotta stay on my toes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I find that nothing brings on AF like POAS so I'm surprised that didn't do the trick ;o).
ReplyDeleteHope the new RE gives you the info you want and deserve.