May 31, 2009

Back from Hibernation (of sorts)

SO I took a couple of weeks off from talking about TTC. Needed a break but I am back. I have been driving everywhere. From NY to Pittsburgh to DC and back then to upstate NY and back again. It has a very busy two weeks and yet rather relaxing. My husband is out of town in a show so I am home alone. Lots of things I would like to work on but I don't have the urge to do it. Maybe in the next couple of weeks.

We are obviously on a break cycle (being that we should be in the same state at least). SO I haven't been obsessing over every little thing. Nice to take a break on that. I have also been visiting with a lot of friends that I haven't seen in months. My attempt at a social life again. That all changes in July when we try IVF again but til then I am living a normal life. I will finally have a WTF appointment next week. So we will nail down what the plan is.

I started taking CoQ-10 and Vit. B & C & E. Figured it can't hurt so we will see.

I also got a Wii for my birthday. It has been sitting in the box for a week. I just want the time to spend with my gadget and tomorrow is that time. So I will read all the directions and set it up tomorrow. I am very excited. It's the little things excite me lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment