Had a good weekend. A lot of things that kept my mind pretty relaxed. I went to the beach yesterday. It was fun and the water was not super cold but we did witness three saves by the lifeguards.
I have been having crazy dreams lately and I have no idea what to make of them so now I just except it as normal...for now.
My sisters burthday was today and she is going to Disney. I do wish I could go. I was feeling kinda guilty today because I feel like I haven't done anything with her in a long time and this would've been a fun trip.
But this all for the best. I started getting anxious today about the whole thing. I have changed my diet, taken my vitamins and excercised more this time around. I still can't relax about my ER. It's so crazy tghat when it comes down to it, it really is out of my hands.
So for now I will just believe that only the best is coming for us.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good luck, girl! I really hope this is it for you. Try to relax (gag!) and take good care of yourself. (((hugs)))
ReplyDelete~katt3233