It is so humid too. I am usually not in the city this time of year and next year I will try not to be. It is hard to breathe. To top it off I just spent a ridiculous amount of money to fix my car because apparently when my car was robbed a couple weeks ago, they did extensive electrical damage.
But I did have accupuncture today so that was relaxing.
I start stims tonight. It feels like it took so long to get to this point. Everything seems to be moving in slow motion which is very different than before so maybe thats a good sign. I started listening to these meditation CD's that a friend gave to me. The one thing I can say is that I listen to them right before bed and the last two nights I have actually slept through the night and wake up very rested so if anything, that is so worth it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment