We have decided that we will try again but not til late June/ early July. I am going to be a lot more involved in knowing what is going on with the cycle. This last one I just felt like everything came from left field. So I have already started my list of questions because I want to know all the options and why my doctor chooses what she does.
We have to take a month off and we are going to the financial counseling in the next couple of weeks and then we will set a start date.
Right now I just wish my period will start. I know it is coming it's just a little cruel it is taking so long. The waiting is making me crazy. My stomache was killing me last night so maybe it will come sometime soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I wish you tons of luck! I hope this next cycle is the end of the IF road for you. (((hugs)))
ReplyDelete~katt3233~