Today I helped my friend Allison out today with her sweet little baby boy. She hurt her back and had to have surgeryto help the pain. Because of all the pain she has needed help for the past three months and I am so happy I have been able to help. Also it's good practice and believe it or not it actually keeps me distracted from obsessing about IVF.
Today is Day 4 on Lupron. I decided to do the needles myself it just is easier.
I have been really tired lately. It can be due to the fact of my TV addiction. I thought that having a DVR would free time up for me, which it did at first, but now I just tape everything and need to watch it before people spoil what is on. Pathetic I know. Have to watch Idol, Lost, America's Next Top Model. Thank goodness I watched 24 and Heros the night before.
I need to get on top of it though. I need to eat better and get more sleep! Especially now....
maybe tonight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thank you for all of your help. I can't wait to repay the favors once you are holding your little one in your arms. You are going to be the ultimate mommy!!!
ReplyDelete