March 25, 2009

We are actors who met in college and have been married since October 2003 We started this journey almost three years ago, tried on our own for a year and a half and then sought help. We have already had 3 failed IUI's, changed doctors and now we have moved onto IVF.

I am so lucky to have a dear friend who is there to listen to me quabble on about this. It has been a true relief. I have not shared this with my family because I don't wan them to worry unnecessarily.

Today will be day 3 on Lupron. The first injection we were bumbling like clowns in a car but I think we are getting the hang of it. Still hate shooting needles into my stomache. So today I will try my thigh.

In other news, taking this week off from auditioning feeling a little craptastic today.

2 comments:

  1. Yay for a new blog to read! Welcome to the blogosphere, koyn :) I hope you enjoy the experience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! You have a blog! Good luck with IVF!
    ~katt3233~

    ReplyDelete