March 31, 2009

Poopy day!

Today kinda sucked. Woke up today to lots of drilling and banging. They are replacing all the windows in my building which I guess is a good thing just really??....7 AM in the freaking morning? I have also been really grumpy so not enough sleep is not doing well. Then of course found out another friend is pregnant. I am happy for them but this is the first time in a long time I have felt really bitter. Then in my email a video of my little cousins beautiful 6 week old baby....ugggggh...they are everywhere...Maybe this is a good omen though...right?

Well at least the month of March has not been as crazy as the first two months in 2009. I felt a little better today just thinking starting tomorrow, it will be the month we make our sticky baby. I have been feeling a little impatient lately. This is Day 9 on the Lupron and, luckily, I have not had any side effects. But it seems like forever from this point.

Yesterday I talked to my sister who really wants me to go to a weekend family reunion next week. I really don't think I can go because of monitoring. I think she is starting to suspect something is up but I am sure she has no idea it is IVF. I really miss her and her kids which kills me though. In time I will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment