April 2, 2009

Oh no, I messed up

So I finally think I got a hang of these injections, but I messed up. I went to see a friend in NJ today and I didn't think I would be home in time to take the shot at home. So as I have done before I wrapped it in a ice pack (the kind that never really gets to cold and kept it in my bag. Well four hours later when I take it out to use it, it was FROZEN!

I freaked out because the medicine says keep cool but do not freeze in big freaking letters on the box. I put it in between my breasts and then in a little bit of warm water. It took about 1 minute to thaw but I think it is ruined. It was too late to call my RE office so I just went ahead and took it. Under the assumption that they will tell me I am worrying for no reason. I will call first thing tomorrow. It doesn't help that I have cramps from hell. God I hope I didn't mess up bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment