April 22, 2009

Good Distractions

Well I figured I have to fill my time to make Friday come faster. So TV is one. Lots of good stuff on. Today and tomorrow I will be doing a couple of stage readings and then I will be going to a Broadway show on Thursday. I will continue working on my friends shower and I think I will be working on my wedding album finally. My friend Allison made me delicious cookies yesterday and cookies always make you feel a little better. So thats my plan while I keep my fingers and toes crossed for BB Friday.

3 comments:

  1. just keep marathoning shows -- friends is a good one to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey girl, just wanted to wish you tons of luck tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thinking of you today on BBF and wishing that 2 beautiful embryos find a nice home for the next 9 months!!!

    ReplyDelete