April 28, 2009

Better today. Strangely calm

I am 5dp6dt. My beta is on Monday. Strangely enough I have no desire to POAS. These past few weeks I think has taught me a little patience...or I am just wore out.

Today, I felt a lot better, I think it is because I spent some time with my friend yesterday at lunch and just distracted from it all. My car had a poopy couple of days and I had to leave it at the mechanic. I was really tired today. It was so nice outside that I felt a little guilty taking a nap before I went to perform tonight but it was so worth it.

4 comments:

  1. i'm praying for great news on monday... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm always thinking of you guys even from the west coast.......wondering how your day's going.what you're doing.....
    Love to you!
    XOMPG

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thinking of you and sending you good thoughts. I'm glad you are able to get a break and be calm.
    -easjer

    ReplyDelete