August 10, 2009

Almost There

On Saturday after monitoring the doctor told me that we are moving right along but will probably be stimming through 11 maybe even 12 days because I was responding a little slowly but they are growing. Follies were measuring about 10-15mm

So this morning, I went to monitoring and it looks like there are about 4 mature follicles 19mm, 20.5mm, 18mm, 17mm and a bunch of smaller ones between 10-16mm. The doctor said well looks like we will go for a Wednesday retrieval. She said I am moving slower but I am responding. But I will probably only have 3-4 eggs (I had 19 last time but none were mature at first). But I mentioned to her that my doctor( I am with a group practice) actually wanted to use less medicine and stim at least a day longer because of my results last time. She wanted to go for quality over quantity. So she looked at my chart and checked my dr.'s notes and said Ok we will stim one more day and to come back tomorrow.
I started freaking out a little because I don't want the few that are mature end up going too long. I don't know if it will make a huge difference but I guess she wouldn't have said to go one more day if something was wrong. I just am losing my mind a little. We will see what is up tomorrow but so far it seems like it will be Thursday ER.

2 comments:

  1. Breathe as much as you can. You did the right thing and you are in good hands. Sending you positive thoughts!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sending you all the love and positive energy that I can from Southern California!! You always make the right choice, and have the best karma of anyone I know, so you can be nice and positive about the way it's proceeding.
    Love love love and great energy comin' at ya!
    XMOPG

    ReplyDelete