August 17, 2009

I just can't shake this sadness

I really thought I would be getting better. I think what is hardest is the fact that I don't think we can afford going further. I am so angry. I am relatively young, have a lot of eggs ( as they say) and yet nothing to show for them. All the doctors are in a quandry and have no idea what's up. They say I am not PCOS but my ovaries function that way. At first there was too much medicine then this time too little medicine.
Sometimes I just feel like an experiment. I wish there was an answer. They has options to go further but I feel like they are guessing and I just can't go through this financially or emotionally on a guess. I can't function and I feel like I am just floating along. I don't know where to turn. I think I may seriously need some help.

5 comments:

  1. Hi - I am so very sorry (which seems ridiculously inadequate). Hoping you have the strength & faith to go forward & sending you hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please get help if you need it. It's out there. I know you know that, but sometimes we all need someone to talk to.
    Seek it out, and let me know if there's anything I can do. You know I'm here.
    Love you!
    XOMPG

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tai,
    What you are feeling is normal. I really encourage you to find a therapist who specializes in couples with infertility issues. An objective ear can sometimes be the most comforting thing in the world. For a non objective ear, you know my number!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ((HUGS)) I am so sorry :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello,

    I'm so sorry to hear that your egg didn't make it. I understand what you are going through right now, and there is help out there if you feel you need it. Don't hesitate. I just wanted to let you know that Wellsphere's HealthBlogger Network has many people who are in a similar situation as you are. If you would like to share your experience and help others cope, I would encourage you to take a look at http://www.wellsphere.com/health-blogger, and to consider applying or join the HealthBlogger Network.

    If you need any assistance, please feel free to email me at hua [at] wellsphere [dot] com.

    Best regards,
    Hua
    Director of Blogger Networks

    ReplyDelete