I had to go back because I couldn't urinate and the little I could get out it got prtty bloody. I was not sure where it was coming from but I knew nothing was on the pad. I called the doctors office and she told me to come back in. She put a cath in (oh boy) and it wasn't draining correctly. As she looked on the ultrasound she found a huge blod clot 5cm in my bladder and realized that was blocking the tube. So we had to take it out and try again with a new one and it seems to be working but I am terribly uncomfortable and I had to travel home with a bag....(really??)
I feel like today is a nightmare that just keeps going. I just don't don't know how much of this I can take.
I guess the one good thing is that they said my egg is progressing and for my husband to go back in again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm so very sorry, and I will be praying lots for you and your precious egg!
ReplyDeletePlease keep me posted. We are here for you for ANYTHING you need. Even if it's just to come & sit with you. We love you so much.
ReplyDeleteoh no! im so very sorry that you had to go through this. it is all too much to bear sometimes, isn't it? and here you got through everything to make it to ER and this happens! NOT FAIR! i just found you today and im so glad you and your husband had a great time in CR. hope that you can look towards the future with peace and hope.
ReplyDeletexoxo