It has been a while since I wrote. I just needed a break away from it all. I am so grateful for all the supportive comments and for the incredible support and kind words from my friends and family. This time has been very hard for my husband and I truly appriciate it. We have not made any decisions about what is next besides taking a break from all the doctors and diagnosis and just getting back to "normal"
So for now I am going to focus on getting myself healthy( for real this time). Lose a little weight and just naturally get my body in shape. My doctor wanted me to start metformin which is usually used for patients with PCOS. I don't have this but she thinks this may help. I still am not sure if I going to take it but she said we could try it. It may help, and can't hurt. But again this makes me feel like an experiment.
I am going to go to a new accupuncturist who was recommended by a friend. I think starting something new will help me as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So glad you're doing better, sweetie.
ReplyDeleteAnd exercising, healthy eating and acupuncture are going to make you feel better no matter what, so you just can't go wrong! Sending you happy vibes and thanks for sharing your journey in this blog. When your baby comes, there will be no words to describe the love and care that went into his/her arrival...
I hope that the acupuncture helps you to feel more calm and relaxed. I loved goign to acu when I was going. I felt like it was a wonderful escape for me very week when I went.
ReplyDelete