Our egg didn't make it so it's over before it started. I can't explain the pain I have in my heart today. It feels like an unending abyss.
Meanwhile, This morning was a mess because my cath got clogged and I had to change it again. I still have a huge clot that is slowly breaking up. But if it doesn't keep progressing I will have to have minor surgery.
I just don't know what to do what comes next. My husband is so strong and so amazing but I know he is hurting too. I am just numb.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm so sorry. It's not fair you have to deal with this. I hope you can avoid surgery. Take care of yourself.
ReplyDeleteThis is not right. You are one of the best people I have ever known and deserve nothing but happiness. Even in your darkest moments, you make this worl seem brighter. We love you so much.
ReplyDeleteGod is not through with you yet. Your dreams are messages from Him. Pray for His will to be done. He knows your desires because he gave them to you. Our time is just not the same as his time. You and your sweet husband are God's gift to the world. People envy your love, and when it is time, you will be the worlds sweetest parents. Keep your head up. I'm forever here with you! FOREVER! I LOVE YOU.
ReplyDeleteI Samuel 1 Believe in the impossible. Read it. I pray it strengthens your faith.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE YOU BOTH. I'll write to your email.
ReplyDeleteXOXOXOMPG
i'm so sorry.
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry you had to go through all of this. Dealing with all of those complications after finding out that your egg didn't make it, just like kicking you when you are down. I'm so sorry hun. (((BIG HUGS))
ReplyDelete