April 17, 2009
Back from ER!
They got 19 eggs and I was so excited. But I got a call a few hours later from the doctor and she said that the lab said that they all looked immature. She said what they do is just leave them alone overnight to see if they mature and then I get a call in the morning. She said that it is unusual that this happens to all of them (usually happens in younger patients) but she has definatly seen success from these kind of cycles. I just feel numb. I can't stop crying. Why can't any of this be easier. They want my husband to go back tomorrow to give another fresh sample. Oh God please let my eggs grow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i'm praying with everything i have that your eggs mature tonight!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI can't stop praying that you get a bunch of mature eggs tomorrow. Please let me know if I can do anything.
ReplyDeleteI hope those little eggies are mature today!
ReplyDelete