August 13, 2009

Back from ER ; (

So I can't believe this is happening again. Everything seemed to be going so smoothly. They only got 1 egg! and its not even mature yet. Apparently the follicles they saw on Tuesday I guess they were smaller. My doctor aspirated all of them even the small ones and thats all they got. So they think it may be a egg quality issue. Again they are not giving up on this one but my heart is so broken into pieces I am just numb. I will get a call this afternoon about the details but I just want to crawl up in a ball and disappear. I just can't stop crying.

I never wanter something more in my life. I feel like I do everything to be a good person in the world but I feel so kicked in the gut right now.

I am not giving up hope yet because they aren't but I just don't know what to think.

2 comments: