August 11, 2009

It's a go for Thursday

Things are looking good so we are doing ER on Thursday. I feel a lot better about it this time. I am so happy that I spoke up yesterday. My doctor does not think I will get a lot of eggs but he said that the most important is the quality of eggs we get from the bigger ones. He said that there is still a possibility that the others will catch up but he wanted to be realistic. I had to take the last of my stims this morning and I will trigger tonight. I am starting to get a little excited. Well at least that we are getting to the end of needles.

6 comments:

  1. my fingers are still crossed!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck, good luck, good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah!!!! So excited to meet your little one(s) in the spring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. good luck!!! I'm rooting for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck. I hope those are some first rate, a-one, razz-matazz eggs you've got there!

    ReplyDelete